A resourceful harness for maximum versatility in high threat rescues
The Hasty Harness from North American Rescue is a resourceful tool with unlimited applications and is an indispensable part of any webbing equipment toolbox. This multi-purpose harness is ideal for the critical adaptability needed during high threat rescues. The NAR Hasty Harness is constructed of a circumference of approximately 22 feet of 1 in. Tech Tape that outperforms its military spec counterpart in strength, flexibility, knot-ability and durability.
- Hoisting and Lowering
- Assisted Carry
- Opposing color thread to aid in visual inspection.
- 1 in. Tech Tape sewn sling
- 100% Nylon
- Made in America
- Packaged: L 6.6 in. x W 4.3 in. x D 1 in.
- Circumference: 21 ft 10 in.
- Loop: L 10 ft 11 in. x W 1 in.
- Tech Tape Minimum Break Strength: 4400 lb
- Sewn Sling Minimum Break Strength: 6000 lb
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Designed to be utilized by trained professionals only
- Not meant to be shock loaded
- All items must be visually inspected for any deterioration of stitching and webbing both before and after each use.
** Free Shipping **
- Item #: 90-0001